West Physics Consulting is proud to be an authorized distributor for X-Rite Incorporated. As such, we are able to offer the X-Rite 331 film transmission densitometer at a price BELOW factory-direct to our customers. Whether your facility is just starting ACR quality assurance in mammography, MRI, or CT, or simply requires a replacement for an outdated or inoperable unit, the X-Rite 331 is the answer.
Some key features of the X-Rite 331 densitometer:
- Built tough to give many years of reliable operation.
- Portable clamshell style that can be easily used in multiple locations.
- Can operate off of AC or battery power for maximum flexibility.
- Easy-to-read digital display and easy-to-press keys. Competing densitometers require multiple button presses or extremely firm pressure to operate properly – not the X-Rite 331.
- Comes with an attractive storage case, calibration film strip, calibration tool, AC adapter, and batteries. This is a complete kit!
- Accurate and repeatable – the densitometer is fully approved for use in ACR and MQSA film testing applications.
- Comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
The X-Rite 331 is the same densitometer that our staff uses and West Physics became a distributor because of our sincere belief that this product is the best option for film densitometry available – and to make a discount available to our customers.
We have brand new units in stock for $1,126.25 – and we don’t charge shipping and handling (or sales tax, except in Georgia). Also, we occasionally have previously-owned models available for order at a reduced cost. You can rest assured that our staff performs operability checks and calibrations on these units to ensure that they work as designed.
Please contact us today to place your order!