Annual/Periodic Physics Testing
Whether to meet ACR accreditation or State regulatory requirements, diagnostic imaging equipment requires periodic (in most cases annual) performance testing by a qualified physicist. West Physics Consulting provides these quality assurance services in a prompt, expert, and convenient manner. Our clients, located throughout the United States, know that they can count on our team of professionals to perform this testing expediently and to all applicable standards. Whether your needs are in MRI, CT, PET, SPECT, mammography, ultrasound, radiography, or fluoroscopy, we employ state-of-the-art test equipment and highly-trained graduate-degreed physicists to assure you total compliance and maximum value.
All of West Physics’ annual services include:
- on-site refresher training for technologists (with ASRT Category A credits available),
- quality control records review and consultation,
- a turn-key Quality Control / Policies and Procedures Binders (for ACR-accredited equipment),
- unlimited telephone consulting for as long as you remain a client, and
- flexible scheduling options, including weekend service (subject to availability).
We pride ourselves on not only ensuring your facility’s regulatory compliance, but also on making substantive improvements to your image quality. Our physicists are trained to communicate test results clearly and understandably, and work with your service personnel to resolve problems rapidly. This is why some of the most prestigious imaging centers and networks in the nation have chosen West Physics. Let us show you the WPC difference!
Please contact us today for a no-obligation quote.