West Physics offers a full range of professional regulatory consulting services to represent clients in a wide range of situations. From serving as Radiation Safety Officers (RSO) for hospitals and clinics, to assisting health care facilities with obtaining or amending federal or state radioactive materials (RAM) licenses, WPC has the depth of experience few if any firms can offer. Among our regulatory services are the following:
- RAM License Application and Amendment Preparation
- RSO services for nuclear medicine and all other types of RAM holders
- Representation of licensees before enforcement proceedings
- Nuclear medicine program startup and change consulting
- Nuclear medicine program quarterly audits
- Design of dosimetry monitoring programs
- Provision of standards-compliant Policies and Procedures
All of our regulatory consulting services are provided by a world-class staff of experts who have expertise and experience with a multitude of program types and scenarios. In particular, the staff is intimately familiar with the unique needs of emerging modalities such as positron emission tomography (PET). WPC’s President & Chief Medical Physicist, Mr. Geoffrey West, has special expertise in the regulatory consulting arena due to his status as a former nuclear materials inspector for the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, as well as to his possession of board certifications in both health physics and medical physics. West Physics has provided highly successful RSO services for a number of large-scale RAM operations and our staff specializes in unique situations and complex needs.
Please contact us today to discuss your specific needs.